NCE SPORTING EVENTS LLC
CODE OF CONDUCT/Participate Waiver AGREEMENT 2018 Costa Del Sol Cup
• Positive behavior is a key expectation for youth and adults participating in this competitive soccer event. Positive behavior reflects trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring and citizenship. Participants are expected to fully participate, follow all program guidelines and behave appropriately to ensure a high-quality learning experience and ensure the safety of all participants.
• Theft, vandalism, the use of illegal drugs and alcohol, leaving the program premises or boundaries (except for trips arranged as part of the event) and other such offenses are strictly prohibited. Anyone involved with these offenses will immediately be sent home at his or her own expense. Those engaged in illegal activities will be turned over to the proper authorities. Repair costs for damages incurred to property will be billed to those responsible.
• You may be sent home for inappropriate sexual behavior and behavior that violates the rights of others, particularly when the behavior is disrespectful as regards a person’s gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability or appearance. You may not tease, hurt or bully anyone, or use language, gestures or actions that will hurt others. Disciplinary action will vary based on the degree of the offense and will be determined by the event staff in charge.
• Participants are responsible for their own belongings. Valuables, such as expensive jewelry and electronic devices, should be left at home. Neither NCE Sporting Events LLC nor any destination venue will not be responsible for any lost or missing items.
• Participants should dress casually, but neatly and appropriately, for the event. All participants are expected to:
• Observe the 11:15 p.m. curfew. At 11:15 p.m. all participants must be in their assigned rooms for the night.
• Quiet hours are from 11:15 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Everyone is to be in his or her own assigned room during these hours.
• Violators who are asked to leave will be sent home at their own expense. These rules are not subject to interpretation and each event participant is expected to follow them without exception. Our primary consideration is to provide a safe, secure environment for all participants.
These paragraphs define our responsibility with respect to all our trips.
Please read them carefully.
Payment of your deposit represents your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
By participating in a
NCE Sporting Events LLc
I agree to the following terms and conditions set forth herein.
NCE Sporting Events LLC its employees, investors, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns (collectively NCE Sporting Events LLC) does not own or operate any entity which provides, or is to provide, goods or services for your trip including, for example, lodging facilities, transportation companies, food service providers, equipment suppliers, babysitters or daycare providers, etc. Although we endeavor to choose the best suppliers available NCE Sporting Events has no right to control their operations and therefore makes these travel arrangements upon the express condition that NCE Sporting Events LLC and its own agents and employees, shall not be liable for any delay, mishap, inconvenience, expense, irregularity, bodily injury or death to person, or damage to property occasioned through the conduct or default of any company or individual engaged in providing these services. Each of these passenger conveyance companies, tour companies, hotels, restaurants, etc., is subject to the laws of the state or country where the service is provided. As a result, NCE Sporting Events LLC is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any such third person, or of any other third party.
In addition, I acknowledge that I have voluntarily applied to participate in the trip designated on this application. I am voluntarily participating in this trip with the knowledge of the numerous risks and dangers involved including but not limited to: negligence in any manner on the part of NCE Sporting Events LLC including, without limitation, negligence in the conduct or arrangement of the trip in any respect from inception to completion, negligence with regard to equipment (i.e. bicycle, skis, snowshoes, etc.) selection or maintenance, in the maintenance or operation of any van or other motor vehicle utilized to transport passengers, etc.; physical exertion for which I am not prepared; forces of nature; transportation failures whether by plane, train, auto, boat, canoe, kayak, bicycle, ski, snowboard, snowshoe, or by horse or other animal, by foot, or by any other conveyance; consumption of alcoholic beverages; risks associated with food or impure water; civil unrest; war; terrorism; criminal activity; strikes and other labor disputes; theft; changes in government regulations; delayed departures and arrivals; dangers associated with wild or other animals; breakdown or failure of bicycles or other equipment; high altitude; accident or illness without access to means of rapid evacuation or availability of medical supplies or services; the adequacy of medical attention once provided; and stolen, lost, or misplaced luggage or property. I acknowledge that the enjoyment and excitement of active/adventure travel is derived in part from the inherent risks incurred by travel and activity beyond the accepted safety of life at home or work and that these inherent risks contribute to such enjoyment and excitement, being a reason for my participation. I HEREBY AGREE TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN WELFARE AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF DELAY, UNANTICIPATED EVENTS, INCONVENIENCE, ILLNESS, INJURY, EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OR DEATH.
NCE Sporting Events LLC reserves the right to make any changes in itineraries, hotels, restaurants, carriers, programs, or any other services without notice that it deems necessary. NCE Sporting Events LLC also reserves the right to accept or reject, or terminate or expel, anyone as a tour participant for any reason whatsoever. The right is reserved to substitute both trip leaders and hotels from those listed on the website and or other publications, as well as reverse the order of places to be visited and make reasonable changes in the itinerary where deemed advisable for the comfort and well-being of the passengers. I understand that NCE Sporting Events LLC reserves the right to take photographic or film records of any of its trips, and hereby agree that NCE Sporting Events LLC may use any such photographic or film records for promotional and/or commercial purposes, as well as approve such use by third parties with whom NCE Sporting Events LLC may engage in joint marketing, without any remuneration to me. I also agree and hereby assign all right, title, and interest I may have in or to any and all media in which my name or likeness might be used by NCE Sporting Events LLC.
By checking the below box you have read and understand the policy statement and agree to be held to its terms.
Release of Liability, Assumption of All Risks, and Arbitration Agreement
Indicates required field
Family Name/Amount in party
© COPYRIGHT 2019 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.